John 3:8

The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear its sound, but you do not know where it comes from or where it goes. So it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit.

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Interim

Thank you for bearing with me while I've been...not necessarily gathering my thoughts; rather, gathering my brain. To be honest, I can't remember being so tired for such a long time. Mental and emotional exhaustion have drawn me to bed and to mindless TV-watching instead of writing. And although NBC's The Voice is entertaining and instructional for me as a secretly-aspiring singer(shh--did I say that?), it's not a replacement for the accomplished feeling of having successfully communicated thoughts that have rattled around my head, looking for the escape route marked by the red 'EXIT' sign.

With my first Hutchmoot experience under my belt, I feel as though I must push through the fatigue and crank out something--anything. At the same time, I dont want it to be just anything. I want it to be quality. Well, I suppose it will have to be whatever I have in me.

Tonight, that's this: telling you that my summary of what Hutchmoot was for me will be coming soon. A lot happened. In me. A lot that I'm not sure I fully understand yet. I did a lot of searching, listening, questioning, praying, and watching...

So bear with me, if you will, just a bit longer. I'm slow in this writing and learning-to-write process, but it's coming. soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment